Skip to content
Art Therapy Services
- A free consultation is offered to help you determine whether art therapy is a good fit. The consultation typically lasts 20 minutes.
- Individual Art Therapy sessions are available for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- Co-facilitated Art Therapy groups are co-lead by the art therapist and another of our talented therapists. These groups are typically covered by insurance.
- Open Studio Groups are offered for age-specific groups. In these groups, we focus on the inherent therapeutic benefits of making art in community. Sessions last 90 minutes. To see current offerings visits our groups and events page.
- Costume groups, talks, and events: Want to have a unique team building opportunity for your business, family or groups? Holly specializes in developing one of a kind art event to meet your organization’s unique needs. Contact our office with inquiries.